I have had an overwhelming positive feedback on my hot pink Filofax (The Original), so I decided to do a 10-minute video on my little baby. I have been using a paper planning system since FOREVER! Pretty much my sophomore year in high school, then evolved into a client book as I became a casino host. And the ladies in the office always have some sort of diary – planning system. My first BIG purchase were 2 Louis Vuitton planners mentioned in this blog entry here. My ultimate baby will always be my Louis Vuitton Damier agenda in the MM size. She is the more classy of the planners, and pretty much very impressive when brought around clients:
A little background on the pink Filo. I REALLY wanted the Kate Spade Wellesley Deborah planner I had seen surfing the net – particularly from Yay its Friday, and Paper Love Story. And ever since seeing both appear in the blogiverse, it has yet appeared or resurfaced anywhere for sale on ebay or anything else. What is a poor girl to do? Long and behold, Filofax comes out with The Original in HOT FLUORESCENT PINK! I was able to purchase one from Write at Home and with FREE shipping to the US! Ummmm, score! They are doing a free shipping promo again, so hurry up and get yours before they sell out!
Here are some links and info if you are interested in getting some similar things from my Filofax:
- Pink Filofax
- Rilakkuma Ballpoint pen – black ink: great pen, does not smudge when highlighted over. Doesn’t skip, and has a very fine point! Great for small spaces!
- “Calendar” letters
- Calendar printable: Sunday – Saturday, 2 pages per 1 month
- Basic Grey papers: From the HELLO line, the 5×7 journal, found at your local Joann’s. I tore these out of the journals, then punched holes in them after I trimmed off the excessive paper.
- Bonnie Series stickers
- Amy Tangerine calendar stamp
- Duck Post-It notes
- Kate Spade note pad
- Franklin Covey 6-hole punch: pocket/compact size for Personal size.
- Smashbook page tabs: found in the Smashbook bundles
- Smashbook journal pad: used various (Punch-Out, Blank, Quotes, Family)
- Graph dotted paper: 50 for $2 – found at Fit Japanese store in Houston, TX
- Project Life Blush Kit: use miscellanous journal cards for jotting
Thanks for all your interests in my Filofax. If you think paper planning is for you, make sure you check out Carla’s write up on her post for newbies here.